Friday, March 12, 2010

Apparently if you laugh at any of these you are mentally disturbed

I had a mate who was suicidal.
He was really depressed, so I pushed him in front of a steam train.
He was chuffed to bits.

I met a 14 year old girl on the internet.
She was clever, funny, flirty and sexy, so I suggested we meet up.
She turned out to be an undercover detective.
How cool is that at her age?!

I went to see the nurse this morning for my annual check-up.
She said I had to stop playing with myself.
When I asked why she said, "Because I'm trying to examine you!"

I just saw that Harry Potter film.
A bit unrealistic if you ask me.
I mean, a ginger kid, with two friends? - Hahahahaa I like that one.

When I got divorced, my wife said she would fight for custody of the
kids. Took her out with one punch.

I was walking in a cemetery this morning and seen a bloke hiding behind
a gravestone. I said "morning." He replied, "No, just having a shit."

Disabled toilets.
Ironically, the only toilets big enough to run around in.

I was reading in the paper today about this dwarf that got pick
pocketed. How could anyone stoop so low?

I was walking down the road when I saw an Afghan bloke standing on a
fifth floor balcony shaking a carpet.
I shouted up to him, "What's up Abdul, won't it start?"

No comments:

Post a Comment