Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Zululand Sucks if you big and tall!

Right I am so darn pissed today I have tried to get clothes that fit me in this darn town and to no avail. Now I know I am not the smallest guy around but also by a long shot in my circle of friends I am not the biggest. It seems all the pathetic clothing stores in this town of Richardsbay cater for the popular middle of the road sizes “Small, Medium and Large” if you lucky you will find a couple of XL or single extra larges.

.

Ok so what happens to the big people who like myself wear a XXL shirt and size 40 pants you are lucky if you find anything. I know off hand at least twenty people bigger than myself I am only 1.86 meters some of my friends are 1.89 meters and all have the same gripe cant get clothes in this town. South African men are big for goodness sake what is with the clothing stores just keeping the quick moving popular sizes?

.

Then we get to shoes and it gets even worse try to get a popular shoe not some crappy industrial boot or something but a decent fashionable shoe over a size Ten. Its almost impossible I wear an eleven or twelve and you cant find anything decent just in my family I know five or six men over size ten its just pathetic that we are ignored in the business world as been of no significance!

.

I challenge some of our so called big brand names to open a “Big Section” for men you might be surprised at what business you get! We are so tired of going out of town to get clothes so in respect of clothing I am a afraid Zululand sucks big time

1 comment:

  1. Richards Bay is no town! Its a city, the largest in the large area of Zululand, thats your problem right there! Get out of the malls and go to the local shos in the farming areas - Vryheid, for example - Big beef farming area with big beef farmers dressed in ig beefy clothes

    Get to know Zululand, all of it, and then youll say it like it really is - Rischards bay sucks! A city full of imported contract workers***

    ReplyDelete