Friday, May 21, 2010

You got to love this one the score today is Young people 0 <> Old people 1

Oldies do it again!

I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes ( he is 66 ).

We decided to grab a bite at the food court.

I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him.

The teenager had spiked hair in all different colours - green, red, orange, and blue .

My dad kept staring at her.

The teenager kept looking and would find my dad staring every time.

When the teenager had had enough, she sarcastically asked: "What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?"

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response; I knew he would have a good one!

In classic style he responded without batting an eyelid ....

" Got stoned once and screwed a Parrot. I was just wondering if you were my
daughter ."

No comments:

Post a Comment