Friday, May 28, 2010

Diego Maradona makes a promise we hope he never has to keep!


Diego Maradona has promised to run naked through the center of Buenos Aires if Argentina wins the World Cup.

The Argentina coach made the promise during a radio show. The unpredictable Maradona was speaking a day after Argentina defeated Canada 5-0 in its final warm-up match before the World Cup.

Argentina plays in Group B, opening against Nigeria on June 12.

The Gauchos also face Greece and South Korea.

Well now I tell you what if South Afrika "Bafana Bafana" win the world cup I will stand on the steps of Parliament building in Pretoria naked as the day i was born and blow a Vuvuzele at the top of my lungs till the men in white coats drag me of to the funny farm!

Now hows that for a dare anybody interested in joining me in that dare? You can comment below and add your name to a list ;0) if you have the guts or balls that is?

1 comment:

  1. John Dlamini

    Hey Wayne I am with you brother put my name on the list

    ReplyDelete