Monday, July 19, 2010

To put out a big fire you need a long hose!

A newly Married Fireman's directions
to his wife
~

A FIREMAN came home from work one day and told his wife,

"You know, we have a wonderful system at the fire station:

BELL 1 rings and we all put on our jackets ,

BELL 2 rings and we all slide down the pole,

BELL 3 rings and we're on the fire truck, ready to go.
~

"From now on when I say BELL 1
I want you to strip naked.
When I say BELL 2
I want you to jump in bed.
And when I say BELL 3
We are going to make love all night.

" The next night he came home from work and yelled


" BELL 1!" The wife promptly took all her clothes off.
When he yelled "BELL 2!",
the wife jumped into bed.


When he yelled "BELL 3!", they began making love.
After a few minutes the wife
yelled "BELL 4!"


"What the hell is BELL 4?"
asked the husband?
~
"ROLL OUT MORE HOSE," she replied "
YOU'RE NOWHERE NEAR THE FIRE."

No comments:

Post a Comment