- 150 g marshmallows, chopped into small pieces
- 12 glace cherries, chopped
- 5 ml vanilla extract
- 250 ml cream
- 1 can condensed milk
- 100 g crushed pineapple
- 125 ml lemon juice
- 1 prepared Tennis Biscuit crust in a medium glass dish
To make the crust crush one-box Tennis biscuits and mix with 4 Tablespoons melted margarine and press into dish to make the crust
1. Mix lemon juice and condensed milk.
2. Mix in marshmallows and cherries.
3. Whip cream stiffly then add vanilla extract and pineapple.
4. Mix everything together and pour into prepared crumb crust.
5. Refrigerate to set.
I find that doubling the Ingredients makes for a nice size pie for the whole family