Thursday, April 8, 2010

Old Guys are so helpful

I was in Home Depot

the other day pushing my cart around when I collided with a young guy pushing his cart.

I said to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

The young guy says,

"That's OK. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate.

I said, "Well, maybe we can help each other.. What does your wife look like?"

The young guy says, "Well, she is 24 years old, tall, with strawberry blond hair, big blue eyes, long legs, big boobs, and she's wearing tight cream longs, a halter top and no bra. What does your wife look like?"

I said, "Doesn't matter --- let's look for yours."

Most old guys are helpful like that.

2 comments:

  1. Your friend FerdinandMarch 15, 2011 at 11:16 PM

    Hahaha!!!! That's pretty damned funny stuff there! Excellent. I like the illustration too. Deadly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ferdinand

    You are most welcome thank you for the comment and glad you had a laugh

    Pessimist Inc

    ReplyDelete