Monday, January 10, 2011

Sex and age are relative to memory I think?

An elderly couple goes to the Doctor.

After examining and giving the old man a clean bill of health, he asks the husband if sex is still good, and if he has any questions.

"In fact, I do," said the old man.. "After having sex with my wife I am usually hot and sweaty, and then, after I have sex with her the second time, I am usually cold and chilly?"

Surprised he can still do it twice, the Doc then sees the
wife.

After examining the elderly wife, the doctor said,
"Everything appears to be fine. Do you have any medical
concerns that you would like to discuss with me?"

The lady replied that she had no questions or concerns.

The doctor then said to her: "Your husband has an unusual
concern. He claims that he is usually hot and sweaty after having
sex with you the first time, and then cold and chilly after
the second time. Do you know why?"

"Crazy old fart," she replied. "That's because the first
time is usually in December and the second time is in
July!"

No comments:

Post a Comment